What people are saying...
“Excellent, practical guidance to avoid embarrassing social mistakes and to maximize the business opportunities created by social interactions.”
Stephen English, Partner - Litigation, Perkins Coie LLP
“Thank you. All of us have more than a few important take-aways – and it was fun too.”
Linda Williams, President, Washington Trust Bank, Oregon Region
“Libby gave an excellent, engaging and interactive business etiquette presentation. Our team appreciated her counsel and thoughtful guidance.”
Jim Ervin, Executive Director, Doernbecher Children’s Hospital Foundation
“Thank you for your wonderful presentation today. My colleagues and I enjoyed it immensely and are sure we will put it to good use.”
Ray Jordan, C.P.A.
“Thank you, Wake -- You and Libby were a breath of fresh air for us. Thank you for taking your time to share such timeless information with us.”
John Chambers, C.P.A., Isler Northwest LLC
“There has been a lot of 'buzz' about [your presentation]. People are really interested in the subject, love the positive ways that you present it, and want more.”
Supporters and Clients
- Thanks to all of our fabulous clients and supporters.
- Arlington Club Speakers Corner – Arlington Club
- Perkins Coie LLP – Stephen English, Partner - Litigation
- Portland State University Alumni Association – Tom Bull, Executive Director
- Saturday Academy – Eloise Grout Koehler, Director
- Washington Trust Bank – Linda Williams, President, Oregon Region